Instagram

Instagram

Friday, April 06, 2007



It's been ages since my last post, but it's not as if I haven't been living, breathing and sometimes dreaming (you know the one, where you wake up on the morning of the big exam completely unprepared) blogs lately. Matt and I threw our second annual blogging4business conference (or, as the Beeb reports, Business 4 Blogging) in London on Wednesday, and it was a big success. We sold out again, maxing out at 200 in attendance with some really interesting companies explaining how blogs, podcasts and all forms of social media are profoundly changing the way they communicate with customers. But the biggest kick for Matt and me was getting to meet and chat with some really impressive thinkers who are turning the stodgy corporate world on its head with some honest and open dialog.

If you're interested, check out the blog and news coverage here. There will also be a podcast up shortly here.

Back in Rome now, I'm pretty exhausted. Xtina and I are off to the wilds of Perugia and perhaps into Tuscany, before zipping back here for another work week. I'll have more to post later. But, first, happy holidays everyone.

No comments: