Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A note to our reader(s)

...if you were wondering about the origin of all the new photos -- and now, video (along the right hand side) -- it's because I've been playing with a new Nokia N95 phone. It has a 5-megapixel camera and video camera built in. It's a damn fine gadget, particularly when I'm up here in the hills of Amandola. There are so many times I wish I had a camera with me to snap the most improbable scene of country life: like a half-dozen nuns piled on a tractor, a great sunset, or a lizard devouring some insect at my feet. Ok, maybe not the last image, but you get the idea. The phone came with my new mobile carrier, 3 Italia. It's not a piece of promotional kit that I'm demo-ing. I'm paying for it. It gets ISB's highest marks.

No comments: