Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 09, 2007

Summertime, and the living is easy

Oh, your daddy's rich and your ma is good-lookin'/hush now baby, don't you cry

The danger of having wifi in the country is you start doing geeky stuff in the middle of the afternoon, like updating your web site about the very place you're sitting. But this is the digital age, and hence, I'm putting the new broadband connection to work.

There are some fresh fotos here, giving you an idea of what life is like in the country. I'm sparing you the less appealing details like Bessie, at my feet, trying to catch flies, the two scorpions I found in a box of New Yorkers this morning, the lizard wrestling a grasshopper to the ground and devouring it in one spikey gulp, oh, and the snake that wriggled up the driveway this afternoon.

I'll leave you with this image: Xtina lazing in the sun, reading her latest anarchist manifesto, chuckling blithely.

No comments: